Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flying ducks and continuous crochet....

It has been some time since I was here... Lots of things changed in my personal life (all positive) and I needed some time adjusting to them.

This morning our car was hit by a flying duck...... and found out I have a strong heart!!! Initially the duck survived but after walking a couple of metres on the provincial highway he died. (How do you prepare Peking duck??)

At the moment I am busy with home decorating: am sanding and painting a large bookcase (over 5 metres lengts and 2.20 metres high, am crocheting an afghan in white, sand and denim (will make a tutorial for the interested reader) so I am using every spare minute to crochet and next friday I will start a course in free painting (a way to develop your own signature in abstract paintings)to which I am looking forward a lot!!

I will be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment