Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long time absence

It has been a long time since I've posted my last blognews. A lot has happened!!! Good things and less good things.

  • I want to relocate to anoter url but still haven't figured out how.
  • I want (maybe) to make a dutch and english version on the same page. 
  • I want my blogfocus more on art, crafts in all their manifestations but also things happening in the world and/or in my life (although I don't want to lose my privacy)
  • Want to blog in a more structural way (for instance 3 times a week - more is good, less not).and am going to make an archive of blogtopics
  • want to link to Pinterest and other social media
  • Want to go back to writing articles. I miss it!!
Well, these are all good intentions and it isn't even New Year!!! Am curious if my readers have good intentions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment